Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Joseph's Two week check up

We went for Joseph's two week check up on Monday and he is doing great! He weighed 7lbs 8 oz! Considering that we left the hospital weighing 6lbs 7oz I would say that he is making up for lost time! He was 20 inches long, which is a 1/4 longer than when he was born! The doctor noted how strong he was...good head control and that he has already learned to roll to one side! So great visit and we go back in a few weeks for his six week shots =(

1 comment:

  1. So hard to believe, Donald Joseph Powell III, I know his Paw is smiling down filled with pride. Brings back lots of memories for me. Don always said we would not have a Junior but do you think when you born, D J, that I had any trouble naming you. I just knew that any man with the character and intregity and love of your dad there had to be a junior. Now we have Joseph, and when you told us what his name would be, thus the decision of passing on the ring. Cherish it Kristin as I know you will. LOVE you ALL ThREE!! Soooooo Much!!!!Mom/Linda/My.

    ReplyDelete